Saturday, September 18, 2010

the uninvited by frank taylor

The novel i have read is The Uninvited by Frank Taylor. This book stories about the alien comes with their spaceship and landed at the Earth. At that moment the family was spot the spacecraft at above of them. The first mankind found the spacecraft is David and his sister in law. He was the husband to Caroline and father's son and daughter is Dean and Michelle. He thought the object is star but it can’t be because the light is so bright. Then the spaceship gives the action with pull up the car but the spacecraft release back the car. They think it was warning from the creatures to them. But David wants to know what the object it is. After he knows the object is spacecraft his family was in danger. His daughter can’t be able to speak and his wife and sister in law always dream the same things that she was in spacecraft and his self-affected with like skin disease. One day the alien comes to the family's house with dressed like Men in Black. They ask the question about aliens and cautions not to reporting to police. David strange how they know about this but David do not realize them there is an aliens. After they moved away from the house, David's disease had recovered and David's wife has no longer dream on spacecraft but his daughter can’t be able to speak anymore. David's wife make decision to be moving to other place but David not willing leave bar that is being he organize. So severe for him give up most valuable property. Then after David thinks what happened to the family, he makes decision to be moving. Now the family live peacefully unmolested by aliens.

I think I have in common with the character that have inside this novel namely David. He willing leaves the property that had he works on for years for the family safety. Here I want to relate on myself with David. Actually I'm a smoker and I start smoking since form 3. During in school when form 5, I was caught when i smoking in dorm by hostel warden. Then I was imposed discipline action and they called my parent to discuss my discipline problems. I feel ashamed and sympathy on my parent because they took pains comes from afar only just to discuss my discipline problems. Since that case I make decision would never smoke. Similarly in Kolej Siswa, I do not want to take risk to smoke in Kolej Siswa because I do not want to worry my parent.

But now I’m smoking again but rarely. My parents allowed me to smoking but i don't want to mistakenly use the permission for smoking wherever.

No comments:

Post a Comment